Who's your what???

Introduce yourself.
whosurwookie
PSN ID: whosurwookie

Who's your what???

Post by whosurwookie » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:15 am

So like, hi...I'm a Wookiee. Actually, I'm THE Wookiee. Mara is my woman and I just CAN'T let go! Plz SOMEONE save me from my self-inflicted misery!!!
But no really, I enjoyed hanging with you guys as I always do and always have been since the beginning of both clans (NOC).
Been out of the loop for quite some time but have been enjoying the gaming on Star Wars battlefront with my CS friends! I got rid of the bitch that wouldn't let me play video games and so now I'm back. What games are we playing bitches?

Nyr0-no-name
PSN ID: Nyr0-no-name

Re: Who's your what???

Post by Nyr0-no-name » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:44 am

whosurwookie wrote:So like, hi...I'm a Wookiee. Actually, I'm THE Wookiee. Mara is my woman and I just CAN'T let go! Plz SOMEONE save me from my self-inflicted misery!!!
But no really, I enjoyed hanging with you guys as I always do and always have been since the beginning of both clans (NOC).
Been out of the loop for quite some time but have been enjoying the gaming on Star Wars battlefront with my CS friends! I got rid of the bitch that wouldn't let me play video games and so now I'm back. What games are we playing bitches?

I still play Battlefront...also playing Battlefield 1 and Doom. Hit me up anytime.