Hello

Introduce yourself.
Nyr0-no-name
PSN ID: Nyr0-no-name

Hello

Post by Nyr0-no-name » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:30 pm

What's up. Honestly I just saw your post on the PS4 forums and decided to check it out. Traded out my Xbox for a PS4 yesterday so I am grinding back to 50 now.

I am 28. American and from Texas. Huge star wars fan and gaming in general. Married man so my times may be wonky but generally late night. I enjoy just having fun and like to keep it drama free.

Also I can be a bit of a sick so expect lots of snide, narcissistic and jerk like joking around. However if it offends someone I can easily just shut up and game.

Deazus
PSN ID: Deazus

Re: Hello

Post by Deazus » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:54 pm

Welcome!

In describing yourself, you pretty much described the rest of us. Older. Don't like drama, but like to get a little rowdy and goofy on the mic. Looking for a good time, baby? You got girlfriend Vietnam?

Hope to see you in the front soon.

I'll be on tonight around 11.

PSN: Deazus

Nyr0-no-name

Post by Nyr0-no-name » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:54 pm

Always looking for a good time if the price is right. Preferably free.

Triple_h
PSN ID: TR1PLE_H

Post by Triple_h » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:25 pm

Welcome to the site. Im in Texas as well.

Nyr0-no-name

Post by Nyr0-no-name » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:27 am

Triple_h wrote:Welcome to the site. Im in Texas as well.

You playing on PS4?

Also my own is nyr0-no-name but I go by Nyro or Drew.

Barahir
PSN ID: Barahir

Post by Barahir » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:32 pm

Welcome to the site! I saw your psn request last night, but wasn't sure who you were so didn't accept. Sorry about that! lol I'll add you and maybe we can group up this evening. 8-)

Deazus
PSN ID: Deazus

Post by Deazus » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:43 am

Griffy, Scythe, Slater, Vega, Boushie, and I played with dude last night. He put up with our drunken debacle, so he's cool in my book.

Hope to see you again, nyr0!

Nyr0-no-name

Post by Nyr0-no-name » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:51 am

Deazus wrote:Griffy, Scythe, Slater, Vega, Boushie, and I played with dude last night. He put up with our drunken debacle, so he's cool in my book.

Hope to see you again, nyr0!

Thanks man. I will be sticking around I hope. I got to grind 1-50 all over again so it is almost like a brand new game again for me. This will be my main game so I should be on three to five days a week in the evening.

IVIaster_LUKE
PSN ID: IVIaster_LUKE

Post by IVIaster_LUKE » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:08 pm

Nyr0-no-name wrote:What's up. Honestly I just saw your post on the PS4 forums and decided to check it out. Traded out my Xbox for a PS4 yesterday so I am grinding back to 50 now.

I am 28. American and from Texas. Huge star wars fan and gaming in general. Married man so my times may be wonky but generally late night. I enjoy just having fun and like to keep it drama free.

Also I can be a bit of a sick so expect lots of snide, narcissistic and jerk like joking around. However if it offends someone I can easily just shut up and game.

Cool. You have smugglers traits. Texan/Corellian. Same thing. :lol:

Nyr0-no-name

Post by Nyr0-no-name » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:57 am

IVIaster_LUKE wrote:
Nyr0-no-name wrote:What's up. Honestly I just saw your post on the PS4 forums and decided to check it out. Traded out my Xbox for a PS4 yesterday so I am grinding back to 50 now.

Cool. You have smugglers traits. Texan/Corellian. Same thing. :lol:

I also make a mean bowl of cereal.