Sup

Introduce yourself.
JEDIKILLER23

Sup

Post by JEDIKILLER23 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:00 pm

Man, it's been a few years...maybe umm 10,11,12 years. How is everyone doing? I've been in a Facebook chat with Vito and Triple H every once in a while to see how you guys have been doing. I recently picked up one of th XboxOne but I have a feeling it will be collecting dust like the PS3 I had. With work, working out, and going back to graduate school soon..no time! Sorry, I'm not Mogh and can pull off what he did with battlefield and grad school.

I'll give you an update on myself. I recently made a career change and graduated in a post secondary accelerated nursing program. I'm now a RN and I'm glad I chose this career path. I actually can make way more money hourly doing the same exact thing I did before as an Exercise Physiologist.

I hope all is well with the CS group. You guys were and will always be competitive, classy, and powerful in SWBF. I checked gamebattles and it looks pretty quiet in SWBF. I'm sure you guys could send a message on there and wipe them away. If I had time (I have permission to run it), DCR would be playing matches on there. None of us have time.

Good luck to you guys!

Barahir
PSN ID: Barahir

Re: Sup

Post by Barahir » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:32 pm

Well met and welcome to the site!

Triple_h
PSN ID: TR1PLE_H

Post by Triple_h » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:03 pm

What up brother. Welcome to the site.

JEDIKILLER23

Post by JEDIKILLER23 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:15 am

Triple_h wrote:What up brother. Welcome to the site.

I hope all is well to you.