Hiiiii

Introduce yourself.
RageOfDante
PSN ID: RageOfDante

Hiiiii

Post by RageOfDante » Tue May 10, 2016 3:10 pm

Well you guys told me to come here so here I am. Really too much to say about my battlefront history. Took a long break from playing with living the married life and being in the military. Served 4 years 6 months and got out honorably. Now that I am out I have quite a bit of free time until school starts. I have been streaming most of my gaming while I play battlefront. I also took the liking of making some montages. It took me awhile to get used to shareplay. Once I did, it was easy doing it. I'm apart of -MERC-. I did some freelancing for other clans to help out fellow friends along the way. Recruited by JoseCanseco and JFH. Played just about every class. I think the only people I really know here is Mara Jade and Master Luke. Hung out with MERC, ICE, RABID, BA, SWL, SSS, DD, FEAR, Official...etc etc the list can go on.

Here's the latest video I made for battlefront. I hope you take the time to look and hope you enjoy it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQVjprmrYQg

Twitch name is ImKurono

Hope to play with you guys again. I added whomever added me the last time I joined you guys. See you on the front. :D

Triple_h
PSN ID: TR1PLE_H

Re: Hiiiii

Post by Triple_h » Tue May 10, 2016 8:47 pm

Welcome to the site brother. Long time never seen.

Nyr0-no-name
PSN ID: Nyr0-no-name

Post by Nyr0-no-name » Wed May 11, 2016 1:16 am

Welcome to the site. I believe we just got a rabid guy avvro who joined. We got several guys who have been around since battlefront and are currently working on rebuilding and reuniting.

Barahir
PSN ID: Barahir

Post by Barahir » Wed May 11, 2016 4:42 pm

Welcome to the site! Hope to see you in party and get some games in soon 8-)

RageOfDante

Post by RageOfDante » Thu May 12, 2016 2:18 pm

Avro and I have played with each other for awhile just about as long as Pope and I have. I'll join playing with you guys but I'll always be MERC. :D

Nyr0-no-name
PSN ID: Nyr0-no-name

Post by Nyr0-no-name » Thu May 12, 2016 11:42 pm

RageOfDante wrote:Avro and I have played with each other for awhile just about as long as Pope and I have. I'll join playing with you guys but I'll always be MERC. :D

MERC is still around? Seems like a lot of old clans are coming back.

RageOfDante

Post by RageOfDante » Mon May 16, 2016 3:32 am

Yeah! They aren't active on battlefront anymore but they still play on ps4. I have a lot of them still added. I guess they busy with life you know.

Marajade

Post by Marajade » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:47 pm

Hi rage! Muahhhhh!